2.11.2009

$0.90 Prease

So...There was nothing really special about today. Just a good day for friends. I finally hung out with Lisa. I haven't hung out with her for a long ass time. We went to Puente Hills Mall to pick up some money from Chris. Earlier in the afternoon I hung out with Zulfikar for an hour at Starbucks. He bought a banana at Starbucks for $0.90. HAHAHA weirdo. Then I met up with Steven at the rail. Steven is a funny guy, and a great friend. Too bad that fool didn't even call me the previous day. Asshole! Then I finally met up with my boyfriend, Martin William Santos. I cannot wait for Valentines day. I think I finally found the perfect Nikon FE2. It's not the one in mint condition, but it's $169.99. I want it so badly, and the 35mm!!!! Friday is Austin's surprise birthday party, and I'm going to help set up. My lower back is so sore. :( It's that time of the month. HATE IT! I'll leave this night with a picture, as always. (poor koalas)

2 comments: