2.14.2009

Bon Iver and Holding Hands

Love Love Loved today! We went to this place called Ami Sushi in Pasadena. Wasn't good, but it was okay. Then we went to Melting Pot to eat some dessert! Mmm...Delicious! After that we got lost in Pasadena for like 10 minutes looking for my aunt's house cause we exited off the wrong one. We found it though! And we hung out there for a while with my little cousins and my aunt and uncle. Talked about some stuff. Played Spoon and Egyptian War. There was a crazy guy outside American Apparel who was making people laugh by saying: I COMMAND YOU TO LAUGH! And then he would do this crazy ass laugh. I saw this jacket I really really wanted at AA, but it was 79 bucks, and Martin is going to buy my camera tomorrow! OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!! We are going to go to Westwood after 5 (when he gets off work) to pick it up. I put in the address and it is 49 miles away. All worth it though! Pictures coming soon. Just downloaded Bon Iver. Extremely recommended especially if all of you love Fleet Foxes and folkish music.

No comments:

Post a Comment