3.29.2009

Always Craving Apple Pie

Good weekend! Smoked. I Love You, Man! Was fucking hilarious. Laughed until I cried. Went to eat Fred 62 on a munchie impulse. Couldn't stay awake for some odd reason. Next day. Woke up at 1:40. Met up with MDawg and we left to the Annenberg Space for the photo exhibit. Beautiful and breath-taking. They have the Microsoft table there! Walked around Rodeo Drive and we realized there are a lot of assholes there. Honking for no damn reason. Thought we saw Jay-Z. Super surprised by how soft Nike Shirts are. I want to buy one now. If I only had 90 bucks.. Ate at Apple Pan. Bought Apple Pie at Albertson's and went home and ate it. Watched Pineapple Express. Napped, and now I'm awake and I should probably sleep soon.

Sarah Wilmer. Her stuff has an element of fantasy and horror.


No comments:

Post a Comment