
I just painted my nails and my toe nails! Yay! I feel girlier now. Late start was actually pretty easy because we didn't do much in class at all today. I just left and then went to my dad's work. I got super hungry so I went home and ate. Ended up hanging out with Kevin, Bruce, Holly, Ryan, Kerry, and Jelly at It's a Grind for an hour or something. They left and I went inside to play with my laptop. Picked up my sister and went home at 6. Gahd. That's the earliest I've been home on a weekday for months! I love wearing my beanie, but I don't want to wear it everyday, or it might be weird. I need a haircut.
As I was leaving It's A Grind I was walking to my car and Martin parked and walked over to my car and wanted a hug. I guess we are talking again, but that action just confused me even more. We're not going to talk until Thursday still, but it's hard. I really miss him, but I didn't even hug back.

No comments:
Post a Comment