3.02.2009
Rest In Peace
There is more to love in life than death. Have you ever felt your body disattach yourself from the world and all senses. Nothing seems to b moving right, and every thing is going by slower and slower and faster and faster. In my four years of high school I have lost two people to the grips of death. One during my sophomore year and one today. Death is the hardest thing to understand. I am so unbelievably hurt and nothing can fix it. If only life was easier. I love my aunt. Rest in Peace. I miss you, we all do. We love you. This must be the hardest thing for my mom right now. We all knew it was going to happen, but she was a fighter and she fought hard. In life, all you can do is fight to survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

:(
ReplyDelete