

Came home and there is nothing to eat. Well there is, but I NEED RICE! So I'm stuck eating Special K to at least put something into my stomach. I hung out with Lisa today! So much fun! We ate at Rutebegorz (BOMB) We got the Apple Spinach Salad and didn't have room for that cookie we had been wanting. Met up with Martin after and took a nice nap after watching CSI:NY. Then I met up with Steven and Dean at Alex's house. They were just jamming and played Resident Evil. I love hanging out with them. It's so carefree and fun. Went home at 8:45 (latest I've been home on a weekday) Now I want to watch Grey's Anatomy, but my dad is watching tv. Bye Bye!
"Jammin" aha beautiful people.
Excited for Friday. Hoping to be on a different level, if you catch my drift.
204 Days till Where The Wild Things Are.
71 Days Till Grad.
74 Days till Legal.

Excited for Friday. Hoping to be on a different level, if you catch my drift.
ReplyDeletelol you are so funny vivienne ahahha :D <3