3.09.2009

I Can't Explain And I Won't Even Try



I hate picking up my sister. I have to pick her up and waste my gas and my time. I also have to end my day early just to take her home. It's so annoying! My dad yelled at me today because I didn't pick her up on time, but I didn't even know. To make it even worse tomorrow is late start and I get out of school at 1:18. Then I have to go to my dad's work which will take like an hour and then waste a few hours then pick her up and take her home. I'm going to be driving back and forth from Chino, Chino Hills, and Diamond Bar for a few hours. Fucking Annoying!

At least I hung out with Ronnie and Jb for a little bit today. We just chilled at It's a Grind while JB did his homework and Ronnie and I used my laptop.

When I went to pick up my sister and I went back to IAG to get my laptop, Martin was there. Fucking awkward. We didn't make eye contact or say hi or anything. I went inside to pick up my laptop and left. I'm fucking sick of all this bullshit drama. Might as well fucking break up. Why waste my time pretending not to know someone when I care. I hate childish shit. His friends are fucking retarded too. I only pretend to like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment