Everyone has already established a group. Strong friendships or relationships. I'm stuck with none of those. Maybe a few, but the few don't overpower the strong bonds I crave. I just don't want to stress out about this. I cannot be in a relationship with no communication nor responsibility. Hanging out with your friends is fine. I really don't mind, but at least give a though into calling your girlfriend. I don't care if you don't want to ask your friend to borrow his phone. When I'm not with you, I'm alone. Utterly and disgustingly alone. Things are supposed to always get better. I feel like there's no better in this anymore. I feel like this may be as far as it will go. As far as it can go. I suppose you don't care that much to call your girlfriend.
MY MIND IS LIKE A FUCKING TORNADO!

No comments:
Post a Comment