4.25.2009

Fun Friday!


Yesterday was tons of fun! Except for a minor issue that was dealt with late into the night. I helped Bryan set up his plan of asking Hana to prom after school. It was so cute! I'll post the pictures later. Hana said I am very sneaky because she had no idea he was going to ask her. I am pro and such a good friend hahaha inside joke. Well Lisa, Hana, and I hung out all day. We went behind Chonto first and then met up with Bryan then left to Rutebegorz where we had salad. Then we went back to Lisa's house and I met her dog Miko. She's an attention whore! and she loves me! haha. We ate some soggy pancakes and fruits then it took us 30 minutes to decide what to do. All the while trying to not let our brains turn to mush. We fell in love with a cutie on Teen Cribs who froze a supposedly dead turtle which came back to life! Tried to find a spot to smoke cause Hana and Lisa are freaking paranoid koreans! Went to It's a Grind, but that didn't work out. Then we went to Quail Summit Park, and that was a fail. In the end we ended up where we started. We tricked Kenneth and told him we were going to be in a band. My day landed smoothly and I was feeling really really good. Left the house to get In N Out. My dad came back a day early, and he bought my mom really nice clothes that I am going to wear now! HAHAHA. Just kidding, I guess my mom and I will share the clothes. Sounds weird, but it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment