Woke up an hour later than I should have and got to Irvine at 1. Kuno went to get neutered and the vet discovered he had an ear infection. I came home later to say hi, but he was in his dog house and he got a collar. Those white collar things that dogs use when they have surgery. Hung out with Dean all day and didn't do much. Watched Planet Earth. We always do the same routine. I pick him up, get a parking permit, we go to the University Center, get Cha for Tea, and then buy cigs. We ate at Wholesome Choice for dinner. It was delicious! I got Indian food. It was nice to get away from the proximity of Diamond Bar today. I am so happy to be away for a while. The drive home was so nice and peaceful. I enjoyed being alone and listening to music while driving. I'm still sad, and I'm reading website about Geminis. It's so crazy! It fits me perfectly. I wonder what lies ahead tomorrow..I wanted to go to the beach today, but that failed. I saw Martin at It's a Grind, like I knew I was. I miss him a lot. I don't know why I still stop by. I guess I just hope I will see him or talk to him. I could have, but it's too hard.
I love Chinese photographers: Madi Ju

No comments:
Post a Comment