4.22.2009

Nothing


Junichi Sakamoto



Walla Villacorta

Today was a long day filled with nothingness. Well said my hair looked like fairy hair. Words: Oh you have fairy hair again today Vivienne? HAHAHA! Broke up with me. I was hanging out with Lisa earlier then Bryan came and Aj. Then I dropped Lisa off and Bryan and I hung out the whole day. Still doing nothing. We did nothing for like 6 hours. I was supposed to go rock climbing. Martin was going to go, but he didn't want to. So I was going to end up being with Phil and TK. Which would make him feel uncomfortable. Then Hana came later on to work on a project. The other guy Brian was so awkward and weird. He drew comics and he wasn't going to leave until we left. So we left before him. It got super cold all of a sudden. It was super windy and I hate the wind. Am I a flirtatious person? I think I am, up to some extent. I mean everyone flirts. Friendly flirt. Sarcastic flirt. Sexual flirt. I know I am not the third. This makes me sad. Really sad. I have to find things to fill up my time, and that's difficult since I've been so reliant on one person for a while. It's not that I am reliant. I just want to be with him. And he's my best friend. I guess I got too comfortable, but who doesn't in a relationship? Now I am unbearably uncomfortable and it sucks. I don't think this is the end though. I just want to be happy. By myself and with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment