"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world my heart can't take it. And it wants to cave in."
Today was a terrific day! After school Linda, Lisa, Gloria, and I went to get indian food at Diamond Palace. I love indian food it is so good! The chicken marsala is so bomb! Drove my mom's car today, and I really like it. An suv is nice because it is spacious and in the morning I just sleep on the backseat so comfortably. After indian food we went to Lisa's house and watched American Beauty. That movie is mind blowing! It is a definite watch and I am so glad I understand it now. I remember watching it a long time ago and not understanding it. Kevin Spacey is terrific and the story is twisted and fucked up, but very enjoyable. We got bored and decided on a little pick me up in the afternoon. Absolut Citron. Super juvenile, but I'm young and I'm graduating so I can do stupid stuff once in a while. It was fun! Only one shot each. It was a "bonding experience". Did some prank calls and totally messed with Dean sick! It was so funny. Met up with Martin for like 10 minutes then went to HMart Starbucks to meet up with Tim. We kept playing verbal games like: rhyming, rhyming with sentences, and Can I come to the party? oh and Bobby's World. That one's fun! Chilled at Starbucks for a little and now I am at home. Maybe I will sleep earlier today? I'm not sure. And tomorrow Martin and I will be going out to LA. It's going to be nice to get out of Diamond Bar. Maybe kickback at Martin's house this weekend? Unsure. Open house. Hopefully.
5.21.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment