5.17.2009

Do the Michael Phelps














Prom was too much fun! Getting ready was stressful because time passed by too fast. Pictures finished early so we had a lot of free time. Went to a random park to take pictures which was a ton of fun! Then dinner at Chomp. Everything was a breeze. The dance was whatever. Music sucked, but there was chocolate fondue! And a photo booth! I took like 5 of them. The best part about prom was the after prom. We all went to It's a Grind to meet up then left to Joy Karaoke. Karaokeing is so much fun! We stayed there for about an hour and a half. It was ridiculously fun. It was all of graphics together singing and going crazy. He got super duper drunk the first time. I don't want to say his name because I don't think he wants people to find out or I don't want to tell everyone because I'm not the one to tell. Bryan and I got pretty drunk though and felt super nice. Martin is the perfect boyfriend. He made a lot of prom more fun and comfortable. Hana and I sang our hearts out and everyone sang Chop Suey super loud. Left to Kenneth's afterwards and knocked out there. Slept at 5 and woke up at 8. Not enough sleep so went home and slept until 2PM. Now I am here watching Life Aquatic on the couch and wanting a cigarette. Good day!

1 comment: