5.12.2009

Go Lakers


I hab such a fun day today! Went to work. Got super high because I needed a pick me up. Damn mood swings! Ate some Taco Factory. Went to Martin's house. Left to hang out with Hana and Bryan at Chonto. Lisa and Linda came back from Pasadena. Picked up and dropped off my siblings. Went to Target with Linda and bought eyelash glue and pantiliners. Then Palace Beauty for eyelashes. Back to Linda's house to see how the eyelashes would look to practice them. Hana came and they tried on their prom outfits. Went home and ate pho. Lakers up at 103 to 72. GO LAKERS!

Do trees hurt if you carve into them?

And I learned how to french braid today! Thanks Linda!

HAHA! Lisa was mumbling hardcore today after she woke up. It was the funniest thing ever!!!!!!! She didn't even know she was mumbling. Shopping tomorrow for some accessories and Martin's stuff. Excited for Prom!!!!!!!! It's only in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment