5.27.2009

My Eyes Sag



Much love today.
Super chill.
Woke up and got coffee at It's a Grind.
Watched Law and Order in English class.
Found out my math teacher is going to give me a B- if I turn in the extra credit. I have a 79.4%
Watched Battle of the Bands and Bryan and Aj and I went to Starbucks after school.
Left after like 45 minutes and met up with Phil at his house.
Parked in 1 hour parking and went to school to get my yearbook.
Dropped Lisa off at home and went with Linda back to Starbucks.
Yearbook picture is really bad.
Waited for Dean and the fobs were giving me a massive headache.
Dean came and went to a street to reach the high point of my day.
Chilled for a little at Starbucks and listened to Daniel's horrible singing abilities.
Dropped Linda off. Ate Mr. G's. Made fun of Linda all day for P and R.
Met up with Martin. Now I am going to watch The Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment