5.19.2009

The Royal Tenenbaums Journey





I had a great day today. It was relaxing and pleasing. I met up with Martin and didn't have to end up doing anything at work. Went to look at model homes, but they were busy and closed. Then we went back to his house where I took a bomb ass nap. Met up with Linda. Smoked a little and craved KFC apple turnovers. Met up with Lisa and we went to the park where we just laid down and relaxed on the grass like little "hipsters". Haha. Hana keeps calling us that. It's kind of annoying. Went to Hmart to pee and then got change at Rite Aid. The cashier told us to be careful outside because of creeps. Everyone went home so I decided to start on my The Royal Tenenbaums Journey. And I had to buy brie, french baguette, and raspberry preserves. Went to Target in Diamond Bar first, and couldn't find it. Called Blockbuster and that was a failure. Went to Borders and they didn't have it either. It wasn't in store. Stopped by Walmart and I was coming down so everything was kind of weird. The Walmart in Chino Hills makes Chino Hills seem super ghetto. I was getting freaked out. Left to Michaels to find a glass jar, but they weren't small enough. Then Target in Chino Hills. I thought some creepy guy was following me and he had super red eyes. Really freaked me out. Then I went to Best Buy which was a WIN!!!!! Found the Royal Tenenbaums which made my day. And the guy was hitting on me. So funny. Then I went to Fresh N Easy to finish up my delectable treat and now I'm home. Putting music on the memory card for David and waiting to relax to watch The Royal Tenenbaums!

No comments:

Post a Comment