6.15.2009

At Least Thats What You Said


Today was my first day of work and it was pretty easy.
It was chill and the building is pretty big.
I just scan papers and rename them in the computer for 3 hours, but time passes by fast!
Afterwards I met up with Dean for like a second and then he left to eat lunch with family.
Met up with Bachel afterwards and then Dean again.
Smoked with Dean and Martin and then left for Dean's house.
We actually went to Video 94 but I didn't like anything they had to offer.
The designs weren't that nice.
Ate some dinner at Dean's.
They always feed me, and I feel really bad.
His dad asked me if Dean smoked, and I didn't know what to say.
It was a trick question cause his dad knows that Dean smokes!
I am at home now, pretty early.
It feels nice.
Addicted to Wilco.

No comments:

Post a Comment