6.10.2009

Crayon Ponyfish!


Didn't get out of the house till 4PM today. I woke up at 11 and watched A Haunting on DSC till 1.
Then I washed my car. Which took up two hours. Showered at 3. Then it took me forever to get ready.
I couldn't decide what to wear.
Went to the smoke shop then went to Target to buy some cotton pads.
Left to meet up with Bryan at It's a Grind.
Martin rode to meet me on Phil's bike and we left to Phil's.
Played some music and chilled for a while.
1st wanted In N Out. 2nd HMart. 3rd ChoDang. Got some bibimpap. Ten Ren's.
Named Margent. And I burned my eyelashes and 3 came out. :(
It was bomb! Then back to Phil's. Chilled again.
Went home! Now I want to watch a movie, but I can guarantee I will fall asleep.
Goodnight later!

No comments:

Post a Comment