6.09.2009

A Day After My Bday with Boiling Crab!


I had tons of fun today! I woke up super late at 1PM and felt like the day was half wasted :(
but it wasn't!
I met up with Bryan at Starbucks and chilled for a little.
The girls came and we left to The Boiling Crab. There was a spot of traffic which was really annoying.
I could have taken the 10 West with no traffic! But I didn't think about it.
Waited for our table for like half an hour because everyone was eating.
Ordered right off the bat. 1 Lb of shrimp; medium and the whole she-bang, and 3 corns!
It was bomb! Everyone had fun and ate a lot!
Left for Au 79 to get boba in Arcadia.
Then went back home and met up at Ronald Reagan.
Watched them play tennis. Chilled and talked.
Ending up having to pee really bad so I dropped Linda off and peed at her house.
Home early, but it's nice!
Oh and I opened my present at Starbucks! It was so cute! It was wrapped in newspaper and two boxes and a Ed Hardy ad, My favorite, and they got me this bra thing from American Apparel and shorts!
And Gloria wrote me a card and she thought her mom made it, but some other lady did!

Love: Lisa, Linda, Gloria, Hana, Karen, and Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment