


I had a really really nice day today.
I am now listening to Holy Dances by Beach House.
I went to work and then got 73 bucks back in cash for this stupid bra thing I bought.
Bought a pair of Ray Bans that I have always wanted.
Met up with Emily to eat some lunch at Kyala!
It was delicious!
Hung out with Matt for an hour and then met up with Martin at Olive Garden.
I felt like a mall rat because I was at the mall earlier and I was at the mall yesterday.
But Martin and I got some shit at Zumiez. Super sick discount basically!
Went to It's a Grind.
Took some pictures of me pretending to be a cholo.
Super embarassing photos by the way.
And then left for my cousin's house.
Smoked and picked up. It was bomb. I feel so good.
I used a perculator today and it was so nice!
It's like a perfect high. Listening to Michael Jackson the whole time.
I love my boyfriend. He is so good to me. It's just that sometimes we get into these stupid fights that shouldn't ever occur.
And some guy didn't flush the toilet when I went in. How fucking disgusting! He was like 25 years old at least!

No comments:
Post a Comment