
Why can't that be me?? HAHAH no I'm not that much a freak.. kind of.
I have been addicted to Netflix and the TV series that you are able to watch instantly. I have had no time to blog and the first thing I do when I go home is watch netflix! I finished The Office, up to Season 4 because Season 5 is unavailable. Waiting for True Blood! And I have been watching Weeds which is a pretty good show! Makes me wanna smoke though whenever I watch it. Oh well, True Blood is coming in today! I went to watch 500 Days of Summer again on Friday and it was just as a good as the last time. Joseph Gordon Levitt. Three words is enough. Nothing else going on except for Kevin's Kool Aid Man face. I almost died in laughter when I watched that scene.
thesartorialist.blogspot.com
One of the greatest blogs that involves photography. The photographer is so sick! He is very good at what he does and I love the photos that he takes of people who are fashionally inclined. Summer has been a bore and it has involved Netflix and nothing else. Hopefully I will pursue more fun instead of wanting to stay at home and be a sloth.
I want to do something more productive. Work is already semi-productive except that I am not busy and I go on blogs and gizmodo.com all day. If work was like The Office I think I'd have more fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment