7.07.2009

Today is for you, yourself only.



Aaron Ruell


I had an extremely relaxing day today!
I went to work and then after that I went to the mall.
Bought some Shiseido facewash with my Macy's giftcard.
Decided I was tired of Clinique and wanted to use a Japanese product.
Picked up my bro and sis and took them home.
Ate lunch at home and chilled with Martin.
Took the bombest nap ever! It felt so good! I was extremely tired for some reason today.
Went to Vantage Point to swim. It was really really nice. I want to go again!
Tomorrow I am hanging out with Alexis. I'm pretty excited!
After swimming we smoked a bowl and then went to check out my new house.
It was dark and eerie. I was creeping myself out.
Went to the gas station cause I had to take a crazy piss.
Left for In N Out and ordered a number one with animal style fries and a rootbeer. No onions!
Went home and now I am blogging.
I had such a nice day today. I wish everyday could be like this with more stone-age.
HAHA just kidding!
I am excited for tomorrow because I left my Cheeto Puff Balls at work and I really wanted some today.
Oh yeah and we went on a semi-mission to get American Spirits Menthol Lights.
They were no where to be found! And I wasn't about to drive to Video 94 for it!

Bye bye!


Oh yeah and today was Michael Jackson's memorial service at the Staples Center.
Rest In Peace Michael Jackson.
Crazy ass legacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment