
I feel like today is worth posting about!
I got free lunch from work, well not really free, but it was free because I didn't pay for it and it's not coming out of my paycheck. But free because I am giving them my labor.
Left work and then thought liquor mart was closed, but they weren't! The lady came back and I didn't leave.
Met up with Matt at Hmart Starbucks and talked for a little bit!
Then I saw Char, randomly! Talked about her trip to Tanzania and Martin.
It's always good seeing her. She is super chill and super nice! Really down to earth.
Found out that Jb was at It's a Grind so I met him up. He showed me his presentation for class and we talked for a while.
Left to get some grub with him cause he was hungry. Went to the Village. Got boba and Quizno's.
Afterwards I met Michelle at Chonto and got free greens! Matt and Emily came and we left to play L4D. I was a zombie! It was so much fun! I always want to be a zombie now. Matt went home and we went to Cafe Veronese in Fullerston.
Sat there and talked about Pacheco and high school. Got some coffee and tea.
Thought I was gonna meet up with Linda and Lisa, but of course it didn't pull through.
Went back to Chonto and saw Bryan before he leaves for New York tomorrow!
Have a safe flight Bryan! And have fun in New York!!!
Left for It's a Grind and met up with Martin. He was buzzed and being fussy. It was funny and super cute. :)
So.. today was a pretty eventful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment