




Blogging at work..
I need to buy a new charger by today. My stupid phone charger broke, and those things rarely break. It's super duper annoying. Yesterday was filled with nothingness, until I got hooked on Lost. That show is so intense!!!! I'm going to stay alone today and work on my scholarship essays. Haha. How lame. All my friends are gone. I have no friends. Obviously. I'm just waiting until I get out of Southern California. I need to take a break from the bullshit this area puts me in. Hello to the bay!
----------
I have been working on the same work project for like 3 days and I want to go crazy. It's so boring and I've gone through at least like 2400 companies and it's really annoying. By the last 30 minutes of each work day all I do is browse the internet and my working habits grow slower. Bad habit.

No comments:
Post a Comment