GQ Photoshoot! I should subscribe to GQ...








I had a pleasing day yesterday! I met up with Allyson after work and we chilled at her house and smoked. Her pomeranian is so cute!
She likes to bathe in the sun.
We decided to go to Diamond Palace to eat, and we were full for hours. Seriously.
Went to Tea Rush and then decided to go to English Springs Park.
We were waiting for Alexis. And we were still high..and I was sleeping.
It was so relaxing. Laying down by the lake and doing nothing.
Talking about stupid stuff.
Realized that I left my naan at the restaurant which I wanted to take to go!!!
So depressing..
We left English Springs park to get dark chocolate at Trader Joes. Yum!
Then we went to my house and playing some Guitar Hero. Picked up Julia right afterwards and went to Harkins to watch 500 Days of Summer. I've watched it 3 times in theaters. I'm a freak.
Dropped off Alexis at her car and took Allyson home. Went back to Julia's house because she lives right down the street from me.
But I'm moving soon, so she won't live right down the street from me anymore.
So sad :(
Hopefully I get to see her today since she is leaving tomorrow.
Everyone is leaving. It's the season of leaving. Haha. I sound so emo.
I started packing up my stuff for San Francisco last night, and I realized that I may have packed more than I needed...but.. a girl's gotta have choices right?
Super stoked. And I painted my nails red last night.
I've been wanting to for a while. Figured out that Wells' Facebook is a fake!!!

<3!
ReplyDelete