8.18.2009

Zulf looks like George Lopez!!!

Had a great day today. Went to work. Smoked. Went home. Chilled. Painted my toenails, which I fucked up cause I wore socks over it right after. Stupid.
Met up with Joann, Zulf, and AJ at Starbucks.
Chilled there for a while. Left to Hmart Starbucks -___- HAHA Then we went to Roscoe's and ate some chicken!!!
Of course the bill was super hard to pay. Went to CVS to buy some stuff.
They played beer pong at Joann's and I just drank a little. It was gross.
Zulf is leaving tomorrow!!! So sad... :( One of the people I will miss who will be gone.
It's gonna be kinda weird. Too bad Bryan isn't here for it! :( He is in New York.
Found out that Mr. Wells has a Facebook! HAHA! I added him right now.
Tomorrow I am meeting up Allyson and then hanging out with Julia and Alexis.
Tomorrow might be the last time I see Julia for a very, very long time. :( Boo!!
Everyone I care for is leaving me!!!!!! I have no more friends D:
Meeehhh...
Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment