Fuck life. Fuck school. Most importantly, FUCK COMMITTMENTS.
They never last anyway. There's always something in the way of true success.
Insecurities, fuck 'em. As much as you love someone, you can't make it work.
You know what you want, but you lie to yourself all the time because that is the person you want to be with.
It's such a struggle to be happy when you're not.
And I wasn't, and I was struggling.
I loved you when I met you, and I'll love you till now.
I'm sorry it didn't work out, and even if you do ask for me back, I can't say I'll say yes.
People don't change over 2 weeks. But I feel as if you didn't lose me this time, that I lost you.
Thanks for being the stronger person and acknowledging our unhappiness, when I was too much of a coward to do anything about it. I should have. To make it easier for both of us.
9.30.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment