9.08.2009

Wow

Dang, life is boring. And I guess life is what you make it, so I am making my life boring. This is stupid. Living here is a complete waste of time. I am such a negative nancy these days, and the only joy I have found was in Mad Gab which I just recently bought, so I can play it all day everyday! Now I am just waiting on my next paycheck to buy Taboo!

It just kind of sucks to see all my friends move to these big cities where they can follow their dreams? It's just harder to see the bigger picture living in a small town with people who have no aspirations. But who am I to say that they don't dream big. I want to get out! Hopefully my attitude will be better once school starts, but that's such a weird thing to say. All I can do is try to be content with my life and forget like I ever visited Frisco.

I miss Frisco. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment