This week is going by fast. I had a horrible day on Tuesday.
3 hours of sleep. Thought I lost my wallet. Found it in Starbucks and the girls messaged me on Facebook.
Ate some Burger King and felt ultimate sick! Shoes were wet the whole day due to the magnificent rain.
Thought I wasn't going to go anywhere without my wallet because I was on empty.
Car ran out of battery as I was filling up gas. Stupid!
Went to the Lil Sis Mixer and it was chill. Got fucking high. Yeah.
Next day. Got a new car battery in 30 minutes. Not bad! Aced my history quiz. Smoked with Yvonne and went to Round Table. Drank some beer and got buzzed. I love beer.
Anyways, today.. I hope is a good day. It's cold and foggy, just the way I like it. But now it's getting brighter.
I have no cigarettes... and I hate bumming. But I did.
Always stumble on my words in Starbucks. It's lame.
10.15.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment