I had a ridiculously crazy ass day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woke up and left the house late didn't go to my first class and then boosted my immune system with Naked juice.
chil;ed at u hour an went to my 2nd lecture. which only alster for an hour, thank god! (lasted)
THEN! I went to Naki's and we went to pick up George to go to the clinic.
Coming back from the clinic we were driving a bit too fast, and the cops pulled us over.
He was pretty chill though, and they dindn't give us a ticket.
They let us off and threw my piece and grinder over the fence...
Ugh, but I got replacements the day of!
Wewt!!!! Happy times... :)
Getting pulled over was super scary though. We were laughing a lot about it afterwards.
Went to eat dinner with my parents at PF Chang's for my dad's bday.
Bomb!!!! And then Yvonne picked me up and we went to her house for the comedy club in Pasadena.
It was hilarious!!!!! I had a shitload of fun!! Drank a bit and I let the good times roll!!!!
The bouncer was dope!!
AND I LIT MYSELF ON FIRE IN THE CAR!!! I SINGED MY EYELASHES.. :(
Anyways the comedy club was hilarious. Yvonne and I drank 2 beers and laughed our asses off. The last guy was the funniest!! Tom Green was on stage.. but he wasn't that funny.. The guy who co-created the Chapelle Show was really hilarious. Good jokes!!
I had a terrific day today!!!!
11.20.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment