Happy Thanksgiving motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I didn't do much, except ate dinner with family and smoked :)
Marijuana and huge feasts always go together, I suppose.
I heard some random guy has been reading my blog for a while, hella weird right?! I don't even run in the same circle as him, and we didn't even graduate the same year. This kid is still in high school! Wudufuh!!!
Anyways, I went Black Friday shopping with Will and bought 1 boyfriend cardigan, and 2 Gap sweaters, and pantyhose.
The mall was so packed.. It was ridiculous...
Afterwards we went to Thayer's and then AA House.
Ugh having to deal with the older fraternity members is really annoying sometimes...because it's all about 'respect'.
Uhh.. How am I supposed to respect you if you don't show me any?
Fell asleep on Big's couch, as always.. haha I hope today is better!
Seeing Lil Danbi!! Yay!!
I'd rather just walk away than play nice.
11.28.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment