2.17.2009

Everyone Belongs to Everyone Else

My day was quite whatever today. I woke up too early for late start, but Martin came and picked me up and we went to go eat Bravo Burger! I had a sausage and egg burrito! Delicious! Had to force my way through school and nothingness. Lunch was a bore, as usual. Then I went to my dad's work after school and then met up with Martin. Got in a fight about the same shit. Haven't really talked since. Didn't even call me when I left. Saying how much I don't care. Whatever. Bullshit. I fucking care, but I'm young and I want to do what I want to do. So does he. Hung out with Zulfikar and went to art stores then Staples. PINES! I ended up at It's a Grind and then did read Brave New World. Good book of course! Such a good book and so many great lines. AND I was feeding my dog while it was raining, and my beanie fell. I didn't even realize it was gone until 5 minutes later. I went outside in the rain to pick it up and he was playing with it. Throwing it around and such. I had to wrestle with him for 5 minutes to get it back. HE'S SUCH A BITCH HOLE! Finally, he ended up letting go with a lot of force. And now its dirty and I have to handwash it. :(


Cousin's dog MAX! he's crazy



One day of the summer at Disneyland with Martin.


Old pictures to reminisce the good times of the past year. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god haha my dog's name is Max too and he's a freaking crazyass as well hahaha.

    ReplyDelete