
I didn't do much today either. I met up with Martin after school and we went to my house. We just hung out on the couch and then we ended up taking a nap in my bed. It was a good nap! 3 hours almost! Then afterwards we met up with Steven and his friend Tyler and ate at Ra. We ran into some money issues. He feels like he cannot take care of me because he's broke and he's embarassed. It's okay though. He taking it too hard. I wish he would stop cause he's just pushing me away. Its a problem he has to deal with, but i want to help him and he won't let me. I think I am going to watch Garden State right now. And i'm still loving Brave New World. I'm debating on whether or not to go to Irvine tomorrow. Today is Dean's birthday, and I want to visit to say happy birthday. The problem is the traffic that i will run into, going home. Irvine is about 30 miles away, and I have to connect 4 different freeways: 57S, 5S, 55S, 405S. All those freeways are notorious for traffic. Damn it! I'll see what tomorrow brings me. Today I really feel like traveling. I want to go do a foreign country and not understand a thing. The only think i'll understand is the looks people will give me. One place that is so appeasing to me is Iceland. We were talking about going to Iceland to see Sigur Ros play live in an empty field. I want to go so bad. I need a taste of a different lifestyle. LET'S GO!
Fuck! I have to take the math placement test for Cal Poly Pomona at 10:30 in the morning on Saturday. I was looking forward to sleeping in! At least I'm getting it over with. Ugh, that means I have to wake up at 8:00 AM and shower and get ready then drive there and get lost on campus looking for the testing room. I have to get there at 10:00 because I'm supposed to be there half an hour early. But I'd rather be early than late!

Haha shit the iceland plan sounds real nice. I hope you get to go sometime soon.
ReplyDelete