3.04.2009

Bad Terms

I'm fucking sick of all his fucking bullshit. He is so fucking stupid. He's already losing me. I don't want to be in a controlling relationship. I don't want to be with someone who acts immature about shit like that. He's my boyfriend and I'm faithful to him. He's the only one who can't see that. All my friends are saying how fucking retarded he's being, but I'm still here trying to work things out. He needs to stop feeding himself bullshit. Saying that this shit isn't easy. Well it looks fucking easy doesn't it? It's not right for him to put all this stress on me when I am only seventeen years old. Changes will come swiftly, and he needs to stop fighting the fucking current. I want to be in a relationship with minimal jealousy, but he's packing too much heat. This is probably the most unhealthy it's ever been. Arguing for a month straight can get to you. I am not doing anything wrong. I am just hanging out with my friends like I'm supposed to be doing. Ignoring your fucking girlfriend who you've been with for a year is completely wrong. Might as well end on bad terms. Will it ever get better?

1 comment:

  1. :( poop
    you guys probably need some time apart or something then...sometimes separation does a lot of good. who knows? :(

    ReplyDelete