After school today, I went to lunch with Emily and Joann. We had The Flame Broiler; beef and veggie bowl. Afterwards I went to Starbucks and met up with Bryan. We were listening to David Tsai's band J-Building. So weird because we couldn't believe it was David who was singing. Garrett came by and then Zulf and Kent. We just hung out for a while. There was a bee in the car, and they killed it. So sad, so I gave it it's proper burial! Bees have been following me everywhere. I think it's my aunt coming to visit me. It's a Buddhist thing. They left and then Bryan and I were talking for hours in front of Starbucks. I went to go pick up my sister and took her to flute class. I came home and ate, and I found out my worst nightmare. My brother ate most of the Special K. He does that shit all the time. He isn't considerate of other people in the family. I was so angry! Now I'm here, and bored. Martin ignored me when I stopped by It's a Grind. Nothing I can do. I texted him all day and no reply. I don't know what to think, but all I know is that I don't need this kind of shit on my shoulders right now.
Luo Yang (photographer):

And my dad is drunk and telling me that he has training to build a bomb. He's also talking to me a lot, and it's really funny. I love my dad! He told me about a trippy dream he had involving my aunt. Rest In Peace.
aw your dad is so cute and i'm sorry about the martin troubles aghhh
ReplyDeletethe photo is niice! :)
and omg lol if the bee was your aunt visiting you wouldn't it have been bad of your friends to have killed it!?! ahhh D: