3.15.2009

Little Choices

This weekend was chill. Friday was filled with nothingness and the Boiling Crab for dinner which was BOMB! Left my car smelling like a fish market though, and I hate it. Saturday I woke up and got ready to head out to Los Angeles. Martin and I planned on going to the Getty. Picked up and smoked. We were gonna smoke on the freeway, but there was traffic. We exited and took the wrong turn. Decided it was okay we were going to find a random community to smoke at. Then we passed by the Skirball Cultural Center! It was such a great find! There was a comic book exhibition going on and a Noah's Ark Interactive Exhibit too. It was so sick! I'll post pictures later. Things didn't work out the way we planned them, but they worked out anyway. For dinner we ate Fred 62 which was delicious! I had the Chill-Lee Burger. Yum!!!

Didn't have enough time to stop by Kaws. Being high and finding an address is so ridiculously hard and stupid. I looked up Kaws Los Angeles, and it ended up being an article by Los Angeles Times and in the search there was an address. I thought the address was for the exhibit, but it was for the office building of LA Times. STUPID! Pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment