3.11.2009

Stupid


Nadine Bryne


Andy Miller

Today was filled with friends, laughter, and an stupid argument. After school I went with Matt to eat Chipotle, then I went to Cherry On Top and Joann was there. Sally and Emily showed up. 97.1 FM came up to us and gave us free stickers and asked us to record some stuff for them so they could add it into the commercial. Twas pretty kewl! Then we went to Starbucks. Aj and Bryan showed up and we were just sitting there talking. Joann made a pretty snowflake. Mine weren't snowflakes at all.. they were squareflakes. :( Chilled there for a few hours then went back to Cherry On Top. My mom came home today and she brought back some pretty cute stuff! I took a lot of pictures, but my camera is downstairs and I am too lazy to get it. I shall post pictures tomorrow, hopefully.

Tomorrow I am finally going to see Martin after a week! Friday I am going to eat Boiling Crab with Joann. YUM!!! I am sexcited for that!

Freaking annoying ass kid asking for a cigarette. Asked for the one in my friend's hand and he was persistently asking. I got annoyed because he wouldn't shut up, but I guess he was some fucking ghetto ass mexican with some homegirls that could fuck me up. I butted in and told him to shut the fuck up and stop asking because obviously he wasn't going to get one! He told me to shut the fuck up and his short 4 foot bitch ass friend came out of the backseat trying to "step up". I was stupid to say anything, but I let my anger get the best of me. Too bad they don't know my cousin because then they'd shut the fuck up. Mow my lawn asshole. (sorry for the racist ass remark) All they can do is dog me and say fuck you. I'll be better than them.

*Note to Self* No more stupid arguments.

Whoa. Just heard a police horn.


OMGG SORRY BRYAN!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha omg i hate when people ask for a cigarette
    especially if you don't fucking know them
    because #1 it's just a ploy to talk to you
    #2 buy your own damn shit

    ReplyDelete