4.03.2009

Beginning


Today was super duper chill. I got out of school at 10:47. Minimum day is the best! Then I went to Starbucks and hung out with Bryan, Aj, Garrett, Zulf, and Kent for like half an hour. Then I met up with Steven. We went to Costco to get me some food. I got a chicken bake. Then we had to leave cause my car might have gotten a street sweeping ticket. After we got boba and Diamond Bar Center was way too windy. I was going to get blown over. We left to go to my house and played Mario Kart. Totally owned! Then left to go to my cousin's house. Super duper chill. Kind of bummed I didn't get to stay till later, but it's okay. I love my family so much! They also had some bomb ass soup there. Delicious. I want more! Rented Synecdoche, New York (Thanks to Bryan and his blog) and Seven Pounds with Will Smith. I can't really keep my eyes open. The drive home was chill, but I didn't want to switch lanes so I ended up behind this truck for miles. Wish I had pictures, but I don't. Oh well, Excited for Spring Break! No more waking up at a certain time for a week!

I don't want to be here. I want to be roaming the streets of San Francisco.

Wishing you were here with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment