4.04.2009

Raccoon!



Today turned out to be a terrific day. They bailed, but whatever. I went to Alex's and we left to get In N Out. Played some Left 4 Dead, FINALLY! And it was really fun!!! I want to play again. I got the mad giggles and Steven and his friend Alex came. Really nice Audi by the way. They played Smash then left to In N Out again and got a Double Double, no cheese, no onions. Bomb! Went to BevMo! and they bought Honeymoon beer (really really good, and sweet!) and this tea called Tejava! The tea is so delicious! All natural and no added ingredients. They played music and I went outside and while I was outside a raccoon scared the shit out of me! I was like WHAT THE FUCK? And I ran inside. I was freaked the fuck out. Played some more music and I left to Stater Bros. by myself :( I was looking for Flavor Blasted Goldfish; flavor Hot N Spicy Cheddar! But they didn't have it, so I settled on Chessmen (Pepperidge Farm) About to watch a sweet ass movie! Good Night!

1 comment: