
I had an extremely fun day today! After school I went to eat with Lisa and Linda. We went to Chipotle and then we went back to Linda's house. Lisa and I left and then went to Tea Rush because I had to work on a project which was successful! We finished almost the whole video! Sweet! Hung out with the guys for a while with Hana because Lisa is lame and has to tutor. I wish I was more productive like that, but I'm not! Met up with Martin and then went home to make Lisa a birthday card. I am quite pleased with it, but the colors I did were stupid. I should have thought it out more. Tomorrow morning I have to buy balloons. I was so happy to do something creative all from scratch. From my own hands! Tomorrow shall be a good day! I can feel it! Just a day of relaxing and going to model homes.

No comments:
Post a Comment