
Friday was Lisa's birthday and I just hung out with her and went to the Secret Garden! Haha! New discovery between us! Then I met up with Martin and hung out for a while. Went to Phil's house and Alex was there. Commented on her driving, which isn't that bad, but a little freaky at times. Martin and I are currently addicted to the Godfather saga. So good! Al Pacino, Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro, and Diane Keaton is Hollywood's finest! They were all so young back then! It's ridiculous how good looking they were. If I was a teen in that era i'd definitely be in love. Checked out some model homes and ate hot pot. The house we were looking at is so damn nice! But a bit far from Diamond Bar. I will be out of high school by the time we move though, so It'll be okay. I can't believe us moving is almost serious. It's kind of weird. I have become so attached to my home. My dad tells me I can learn a lot from watching Godfather. He's so funny. He gives me random piece of advice that I don't follow that comes back to bite me in the butt later on. All in all it was a relaxing weekend. Next week is prom dress shopping. Semi looking forward to that. Hopefully I will find a dress!

No comments:
Post a Comment