6.08.2009

Graduating and Growing Up Greatness



These past few days have been memorable, fun, and all with the people I enjoy most.
Graduation was crazy! It was such an intense feeling actually graduating. I actually got kind of upset in the middle of it, maybe because it was such a memorable transition that was marking a part of my life that I have been wanting to leave for a while and I wanted it to be perfect, but it wasn't. That's okay though. It just makes it a better story.
We ate at Kyala after graduation because I love sushi! It was bomb! Martin and I went to Lisa's after then Grand Starbucks.
Then we left from there to Gene Suh's house to drink for graduation. I ended up talking to a few people that I never talked to and Zoe was being a little crazy punching the punching bag. Haha, but it was funny though.
Left at like 4 in the morning and slept at 5. Gloria is so cute when she is drunk! I had a lot of fun and made some new friends on the last day of high school career.

I am not quite sure what happened Friday...Oh yeah! I hung out with Martin for a little and then I met up with everyone at Ronald Reagan. Everyone else ended up doing nothing and Lisa, Linda, Dean, and I went to Sonic. I got a mad stomach ache. The food was gross. It wasn't what I remembered, but it might have been because I was high at that time. Oh well, I'm never going back.

Saturday was fun! Spent the greater part of the day in Los Angeles. Martin and I went shopping. Went to the Grove to buy my wallet. Found a really nice one at Nordstrom and I am extremely happy with my purchase! We hit up Marc Jacobs which was a bust. I never buy anything there. Although I did want this leather clutch...but I didn't end up getting it.
We went a few stores off La Brea and Rosewood. I went into this store called Family with all these artsy books and this really cute poster that said Follow Me and there was a cat painting it. I wanted it and it was 30 bucks and it reminded me of Straus. Martin ended up buying me these cool colored rings made out of resin! I wear them everyday. I love them!
The thrift store sucked, but I realized I had to go to a vintage store for good products. We went into this record store and found some sick records. Kid A for only 24 bucks and Coltrane for 12. I really want a record player. Like really really bad. The restaurant he wanted to take me was called Animal, but they didn't open until 6 and we were extremely hungry. We settled on this store called The Golden State and they had burgers and stuff. I got a veggie burger and it wasn't that good, I could have probably went somewhere else for better. The ginger ale was also too gingery. I didn't like it. Left for Melrose and I shopped around for a few hours. Wasteland ended up not having anything that good that I wanted. The stuff I did want was too expensive. Went into Slow and bought these really nice boots for 32 bucks. I love them! And then shopped at Urban for an hour and a half. Picked out a lot of stuff, but ended up only buying one item. Haha! Left for home after that. Stopped by at my cousin's house in El Monte. Hung out there and then ate dinner with some family in Old Town Monrovia. Went home and chilled with Martin. I had a really, really great day.

Today was fun also. Went to check out the new house that we are moving to. It's big, but I don't want to move. I think it's nice and I hope my parents will let me put my two cents into the designing of it. The only thing I hate about it is that it is pretty far from everything. Left to meet up with Gloria and everyone at H-Mart. From there we went to James' house and watched the Lakers game. It was intense! Freaking Linda turned off the game during the last minute! So upset! But we won so it's okay!!!! And I love Linda and can't get mad at her. We left to Zulf's bday thing and I ended up having a lot of fun! I played my first game of beer pong with Bryan. I suck, but we got crazy ass rebuttals and I don't believe I even drank a full beer. I ended up smoking with a few people that I never smoked with before. Like Jun, Phillip, Richard, Steven, and Aj. Bryan took a hit. He got pretty drunk when I left and I was a bad influence and he smoked a cigarette with me when he was trying to quit. I kept forgetting he quit! We went into Zulf's pool and the water was all evaporated. Bryan broke the tarp! HAHA! He was so sad about it too :( I played against Lisa and Chris. Funny stuff. We lost, but it's all good! Drove them home and Gloria picked up Lisa and Linda from Starbucks. Met up with Martin for like 5 minutes and then I went home.

Thanks to everyone who called and texted and Facebooked me on my birthday! It means so much! And especially thanks to Martin for being the first, Jade who texted me and I haven't talked to her in years, Bryan for not forgetting! even when he was drunk, and Lisa, Linda, and Gloria for singing me my first 18th birthday song over the phone! It was the cutest thing! I love all of you guys. This shall be a great day! Girl's day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment