

Just popped the fat ass pimple that has been on my face for months.
It was so gross. It was like 3 pimples in one. And I think there is still stuff in it.
Today was fun and boring.
Grad rehearsal sucked, but we got through it.
I sit next to one fatty who smells on my left, and two fatties who are annoying as hell to my right.
In n Out was bomb, but didn't fill me for some reason.
Martin picked me up after the picnic and we went back to his house.
I took a nice nap and he went to work.
Then I was by myself so I just went home after loitering like a loner at Starbucks.
Watched some tv and at some more.
Met up with Lisa at Starbucks and went to her house to change into our swimsuits.
Left for Maple Hill Park to play some tennis.
Ended up not playing tennis and got bit.
"I'm wondering what that jelly bug was..." -Gloria
Ryan was there also.
We left to go swimming in Tim's complex.
Chilled for a bit.
Then I went home.
Now I am sleepy.
Freaking woke up at 7:40 AM this morning and I was super duper late for practice.
Rehearsal started at 8:00.

No comments:
Post a Comment