






I am too high to pass this chance up to write about my day.
I started the day off waking up way too late.
Left the house to get a fresh pack of cigs and then met up with Bryan at Starbucks.
Josh came and then later on everyone left.
Met up with Martin and it didn't go so well.
I'm still having a good day though.
Met up with Lisa and Gloria at Sycamore Park to talk it out.
Went to Tea Rush to eat.
Tim, Terry, Willy, Ryan, and Sally came.
Then we all left to Lisa's house.
Got some info about a party in fullerton at 9.
Went to pick up.
Left to Lisa's house again.
Watched some trippy ass Korean movie called Lady Vengeance.
It was so weird.
I got lost in the music right now and everything was dim.
Met up with Bryan at It's a Grind and James came.
Smoked some more and then chilled.
Craved some water.
Got called Mom! Because I guess I looked like a mom today.
But these pants were 9.99 so it was worth it! Khaki!!!!
Went home and I am listening to No Excuses by Air France.
I am in awe of how good it sounds.
And it took me like 20 tries to type excuses
I kept typing exuses or exuces or escuces.
it was stupid and retarded. Oh well! I feel good!
And I am happy I have some really good friends.
I am grateful and it feels good.

No comments:
Post a Comment