Work was a bore. As usual.
I left right afterwards to pick up Linda to head to the beach house.
So far, but worth it!
We basically just hung out there and took a walk to Crystal Cove which was right down the street.
Went to the swimming pool and chilled.
Back to the room to eat and chill, some more.
I'm using the word chill a lot.
Had korean bbq which was BOMB!
Played some games in the bedroom on two beds.
Mainly handgames and I couldn't get one of them. So stupid.
Hung out there till like 11:30
Got home at 12 something.
I am really upset.
First of all, Fuck off Dad.
Second of all, I am 18 years old, so I would appreciate it if you would treat me like one.
I'm not stupid and I know how to take care of myself.
You should let me go out and experience what I have to.
It's not fair to keep putting me on a curfew because that is bullshit.
I am an adult and I am allowed to make my own decisions.
So let me make my own decisions and decide on when to come home.
I don't come home to anything anyways. I want to be able to do my own thing.
I can't believe I'm 18 and going to college and I have some bullshit curfew.
FUCK THAT!
I am not living under any rules any longer.
6.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Feel your pain D:
ReplyDelete